The Web Design & Website Development Process
Each website we build is unique, but the structure of the development process remains the same. Throughout the process you're able view the progress as updates are made to your website in real-time. The timeline of your project depends on the complexity of your website, whether it is design for eCommerce or a basic informational website.
Every business is different and we approach each job differently. Analyzing your needs is a must. We take time to talk with you, understand your goals, and begin planning to make them happen.
We'll work with you to build a strategy that takes the best your company has to offer and combines it with professional website marketing tool. You know your business and we know web design. It's the perfect strategy.
Once the design process begins, you may be involved as much or as little as you would like. We may begin with something as simple as a logo, if one is needed. Eventually, you will have the opportunity to approve a full site design. Modifications can be made at any point in the process. Our goal is your satisfaction.
With strong strategies in place, and an approved design, we're now ready to start the development phase. During this phase all of the programming is written and online stores are setup. Now, content can be added to your pages and products to your store.
Your completed website is now ready for testing. Our technicians are looking for any potential problems which may keep your site from functioning to its maximum potential.
Once everything has been approved, your website is ready to be launched! Everything is now ready to go, tested and running perfectly. Invite us to your launching party, we'll bring the food!
- Why and When to Use a Custom Content Management System
- Importance of Data for Powering Your eCommerce Site
- Managing Your E-commerce Website
- Website Redesign & Content for SEO
- What is E-commerce & How Does It Work?
- E-commerce Web Design and Search Engines
- E-commerce Website Features
- eCommerce Keyword Research Explained
- SEO Tactics & Star Wars
- 6 SEO Things Google Loves
- eCommerce Website Redesign Checklist - The Basics
- 8 Things Google Hates
- Tips for Creating a Social Media Campaign
- Bing's Growing Market Share & Google Local Search Results
- eCommerce Website Security
- Planning for Your Website
- eCommerce Website Cost: Pricing Your Site
- eCommerce Redesign Process
- How To Be The Best SEO Client
- Processing Credit Cards
- PCI Compliance
- Search Engine Basics & Search Engine Optimization
- Website Marketing & Web Promotion
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising & Website Marketing
- What is Website Hosting, and Who Should I Use?
- What is the Website Development Process?
- Google Page Rank
- Professional Web Design -What's the Difference?
- Choosing a Web Design Company
- Choosing a Search Engine Optimization Company
- What is Flash and How Does it Work?