What Is Flash and How Does It Work?
By OuterBox Web Design based in Akron / Cleveland Ohio.
Flash video has become less popular over the recent years as many mobile devices do not support Flash. Allowing video to stream, or download in real-time, can now be accomplished using newer HTML 5 technology. With newer browsers such as IE 9, FireFox and Chrome supporting HTML 5, more and more video is moving away from Flash.
- Why and When to Use a Custom Content Management System
- Importance of Data for Powering Your eCommerce Site
- Managing Your E-commerce Website
- Website Redesign & Content for SEO
- What is E-commerce & How Does It Work?
- E-commerce Web Design and Search Engines
- E-commerce Website Features
- eCommerce Keyword Research Explained
- SEO Tactics & Star Wars
- 6 SEO Things Google Loves
- 8 Things Google Hates
- Tips for Creating a Social Media Campaign
- Bing's Growing Market Share & Google Local Search Results
- eCommerce Website Security
- Planning for Your Website
- eCommerce Website Cost: Pricing Your Site
- eCommerce Redesign Process
- How To Be The Best SEO Client
- Processing Credit Cards
- PCI Compliance
- Search Engine Basics & Search Engine Optimization
- Website Marketing & Web Promotion
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising & Website Marketing
- What is Website Hosting, and Who Should I Use?
- What is the Website Development Process?
- Google Page Rank
- Professional Web Design -What's the Difference?
- Choosing a Web Design Company
- Choosing a Search Engine Optimization Company
- What is Flash and How Does it Work?