Content Management Systems For Your E-commerce Website
The ability to easily update, add to and manage your eCommerce online store is often the key to a successful website. OuterBox includes in each online store an administration content management system allowing you to not only manage products, but orders, customers, promotions, newsletters and much more. Making your experience as simple as possible is our goal.
eCommerce Online Store Management Features
- Easily manage Products, Categories, Options, Customers, Shipping, Locations, Orders and much more.
- Send HTML Newsletters to your customers directly from your store.
- Upload Product Images and Software Items to your store.
- Ability to set featured products.
- Ability to set specials.
- Configure and manage related products.
- Ability to add free shipping or exact shipping prices per item. Also ability to integrate live UPS, USPS, Fed Ex or other shipping carries rates.
- Configure sales tax per state or country (billing or shipping).
- Activate/Deactivate individual customers or products.
- Manage your orders from an easy-to-use screen. Stock levels can be changed when the order ships.
- Add private comments to each order, or comments the customer can also see.
- Statistics viewing tools.
- Send emails to customers.
- Create and manage store discount and promotional codes.
- On-Screen help & instructions. An OuterBox representative is also just a phone call away!
Click here to view a full list of e-commerce features.
If you are interested in content management for a basic informational website, we have many options. Custom content management systems can be implemented to allow you to manage a basic website or an advanced website. Please contact us if you have questions. We are always happy to answer your questions.
Share This Article
- Why and When to Use a Custom Content Management System
- Importance of Data for Powering Your eCommerce Site
- Managing Your E-commerce Website
- Website Redesign & Content for SEO
- What is E-commerce & How Does It Work?
- E-commerce Web Design and Search Engines
- E-commerce Website Features
- eCommerce Keyword Research Explained
- SEO Tactics & Star Wars
- 6 SEO Things Google Loves
- 8 Things Google Hates
- Tips for Creating a Social Media Campaign
- Bing's Growing Market Share & Google Local Search Results
- eCommerce Website Security
- Planning for Your Website
- eCommerce Website Cost: Pricing Your Site
- eCommerce Redesign Process
- How To Be The Best SEO Client
- Processing Credit Cards
- PCI Compliance
- Search Engine Basics & Search Engine Optimization
- Website Marketing & Web Promotion
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising & Website Marketing
- What is Website Hosting, and Who Should I Use?
- What is the Website Development Process?
- Google Page Rank
- Professional Web Design -What's the Difference?
- Choosing a Web Design Company
- Choosing a Search Engine Optimization Company
- What is Flash and How Does it Work?