Pay Per Click Advertising, PPC Marketing & PPC Management
Of course the easiest way to be at the top of the search engines is to pay, and this is where Pay Per Click advertising comes into play. Paying websites will ALWAYS be above non-paying sites, but receiving organic rankings (rankings without paying) are just as beneficial as well and often offer more visits per dollar spent. If pay-per-click is an advertising campaign you're interested in running, we do offer PPC management services to optimize your campaign,
SEO: By using advanced search engine optimization techniques we can raise your site into the top of the search engines. People who pay for their ads are buying what are called "sponsored listings" on the search engines. Companies bid against each other for keywords and the winning bidder becomes number one. Words that are searched more often will usually end up costing more and there is more interest in those keywords.
When using pay per click the only time you pay is when someone clicks on your link to visit your site. This is called "Pa Per Click" advertising. Every time someone clicks on your link you will have to pay a certain amount. This can vary from 10 cents a click to $10.00. OuterBox can help you create a pay per click ad campaign and For more information, contact us.
- Why and When to Use a Custom Content Management System
- Importance of Data for Powering Your eCommerce Site
- Managing Your E-commerce Website
- Website Redesign & Content for SEO
- What is E-commerce & How Does It Work?
- E-commerce Web Design and Search Engines
- E-commerce Website Features
- eCommerce Keyword Research Explained
- SEO Tactics & Star Wars
- 6 SEO Things Google Loves
- 8 Things Google Hates
- Tips for Creating a Social Media Campaign
- Bing's Growing Market Share & Google Local Search Results
- eCommerce Website Security
- Planning for Your Website
- eCommerce Website Cost: Pricing Your Site
- eCommerce Redesign Process
- How To Be The Best SEO Client
- Processing Credit Cards
- PCI Compliance
- Search Engine Basics & Search Engine Optimization
- Website Marketing & Web Promotion
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising & Website Marketing
- What is Website Hosting, and Who Should I Use?
- What is the Website Development Process?
- Google Page Rank
- Professional Web Design -What's the Difference?
- Choosing a Web Design Company
- Choosing a Search Engine Optimization Company
- What is Flash and How Does it Work?