Professional Web Design - What's the Difference?
As in any industry, the web design industry has the professional web design companies and companies charging $200 dollars for a website. Many small business owners looking to develop a website ask us the question, "What makes your company different?", "Why should I spend thousands instead of hundreds?".
When looking to start a business online or beginning an online marketing campaign, you have to first realize that the internet is a very valuable and significant method of advertising. Just as you would not want to present your business with a low-end television commercial, you should not look to develop a "cheap" website. The competition is strong and amateur websites are overlooked by consumers and potential buyers who search for a professional, reliable (at least to the eye) company.
You're as Big as You Want to be
Remember, online you can present your company to be a very professional company with a professional website. You may have a small location, or even work at home, but a professional website will give the impression that your company is top-of-the-line. Use this marketing opportunity to your advantage and make the most of your website!
It's All About Value
We all know value is more important than cost. If I told you a $5,000 website would give a $100,000 return, or a $1,000 website would produce a $10,000 return... we all know what the decision would be. A website designed by a professional company that is experienced in design and marketing will always perform beyond that of an amateur website.
Staying in contact with your web design company is important when developing your website. With a smaller company, or someone who doesn't do web design for a living, it's at times tougher to make changes, updates or even complete a project to your expectations.
- Why and When to Use a Custom Content Management System
- Importance of Data for Powering Your eCommerce Site
- Managing Your E-commerce Website
- Website Redesign & Content for SEO
- What is E-commerce & How Does It Work?
- E-commerce Web Design and Search Engines
- E-commerce Website Features
- eCommerce Keyword Research Explained
- SEO Tactics & Star Wars
- 6 SEO Things Google Loves
- 8 Things Google Hates
- Tips for Creating a Social Media Campaign
- Bing's Growing Market Share & Google Local Search Results
- eCommerce Website Security
- Planning for Your Website
- eCommerce Website Cost: Pricing Your Site
- eCommerce Redesign Process
- How To Be The Best SEO Client
- Processing Credit Cards
- PCI Compliance
- Search Engine Basics & Search Engine Optimization
- Website Marketing & Web Promotion
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising & Website Marketing
- What is Website Hosting, and Who Should I Use?
- What is the Website Development Process?
- Google Page Rank
- Professional Web Design -What's the Difference?
- Choosing a Web Design Company
- Choosing a Search Engine Optimization Company
- What is Flash and How Does it Work?