Website Hosting - Why do I need it and what Hosting Company is best for my needs?
In order for someone else to access your website, the files that make up your website must be on a computer which everyone can access. This is what your website host, often called your website hosting company, does. They set up a computer which hold all of your website files on it. When someone accesses your site, the files read from that computer which is maintain by the hosting company.
Choosing the right hosting company is very important. If your hosts computer is down, your website is down. We recommend using Crystal Tech for all of your hosting needs and are a valued reseller for their company. We have experienced first hand, great service and support and can get you set up with one of their hosting plans. If you already have a host, don't worry, we can work with any hosting company. If you plan to run databases or an online store you may need your host to provide you with specific options and configurations. Give us a call or email and we'll help you find the right host for your situation.
Setting Up Your Web HostAlong with your website development OuterBox will set up and configure your hosting plan to match the needs of your site. The type of host you need varies based on the type of site being developed. We'll be sure to get you the right plan to meet your needs.
- Why and When to Use a Custom Content Management System
- Importance of Data for Powering Your eCommerce Site
- Managing Your E-commerce Website
- Website Redesign & Content for SEO
- What is E-commerce & How Does It Work?
- E-commerce Web Design and Search Engines
- E-commerce Website Features
- eCommerce Keyword Research Explained
- SEO Tactics & Star Wars
- 6 SEO Things Google Loves
- 8 Things Google Hates
- Tips for Creating a Social Media Campaign
- Bing's Growing Market Share & Google Local Search Results
- eCommerce Website Security
- Planning for Your Website
- eCommerce Website Cost: Pricing Your Site
- eCommerce Redesign Process
- How To Be The Best SEO Client
- Processing Credit Cards
- PCI Compliance
- Search Engine Basics & Search Engine Optimization
- Website Marketing & Web Promotion
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising & Website Marketing
- What is Website Hosting, and Who Should I Use?
- What is the Website Development Process?
- Google Page Rank
- Professional Web Design -What's the Difference?
- Choosing a Web Design Company
- Choosing a Search Engine Optimization Company
- What is Flash and How Does it Work?